Skip to content
- Frozen food is nutritionally more reliable than fresh as freezing prevents sensitive vitamins and nutrients from being lost during transportation.
- Freezing is nature's way of preservation which means they don’t require the use of additional preservatives. In contrast to fresh produce which loses vitamins as time goes by.
- Keeping frozen foods stocked also offers convenience. Having healthy meals readily available helps you keep on track and adhere to your lifestyle goals.
- There is no waste. Good for your pocket and the environment.
- Freezing allows you to choose from a vast selection of seasonal ingredients all year round.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.